Cashback Credit Cards
Potentially put thousands of dollars back into your bank account
Changing credit cards can potentially put thousands of dollars back into your bank account each year.
While some credit card providers offer between 1 and 2 percent, some offer 5 percent cash rewards which can save you a lot of money over time.
We put together this list of credit cards so you can reap the rewards and save hundreds or even thousands of dollars every year just by using the correct cards! Here it is:
1. Blue Cash Preferred Card from American ExpressIf you want to maximize your cash back gains from purchasing groceries, this American Express credit card is your best bet as the card offers 6% cash backon all purchases made. This applies to all purchases made at supermarkets in United States but excludes purchases made at superstores and ware houses that are up to $6000 yearly. This credit card also offers $200 statement credit when your purchases reach $1000 within the first 3 months of using your card.
Find out more about the Blue Cash Preferred Card.
2. Freedom Unlimited Credit Card by ChaseThis credit card offers 5% cash back when you spend up to $1500 on purchases every quarter. Chase Freedom also gives you 1% cash back on all other purchases less than $1500. You also get $150 bonus after spending $500 in your first three months of using the card.
A major advantage of using Cash Freedom credit card is that customers can redeem their rewards. By implication, the cash customers earn automatically converts into Chase Ultimate Rewards Points. Under this reward conversion program, $1 equals 100 points. The cash can be used or converted into points which can be used on travelling, merchandise and other reward services of Cash Freedom.
Click here to see the Freedom Unlimited credit card.
3. Discover it Cashback MatchDiscover it Cashback Match makes you earn 5% cash back each quarter when you spend at different places like Amazon, gas stations and restaurants up to an amount up to $1500. The cash you earn can instantly be applied into your bank account or used to pay your bills.
Check out this Discover offer here!
4. Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Credit CardIf you are an Amazon Prime Member, you are eligible to possess the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card. This card offers 5% cash back on purchases made on Amazon. The accrued cash back can be applied as credit to your account statement.
Check out the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa here
5. REDcard Credit CardThis card works well for Target shoppers by offering them 5% discount on all purchases on Target. After you make purchase via REDcard credit card, your cash back applies to purchases in your shopping cart at checkout. Besides 5% cash back, you get free shipping and 30 days extra for returns on Target.
To apply for REDcard credit card, click here!
Final ThoughtsThe competition that exists in the credit card industry has created a new way for spenders to get back some of their money.
Credit card users that spend above $1500 via four cards can earn a minimum of $400 cash back every quarter depending on how much they spend. As a spender, take advantage of this and watch your card earnings grow at the same time!
If you shop online click here to see how you can save up to 10% every purchase!