Product Report Card - get paid by companies to fill out surveys
Available in USA and Canada
Product Report Card is a place where you can get paid by companies to fill out surveys.
This will not get you rich. However, if you want to earn a little bit of money for very easy work then keep reading.
Available in USA and Canada
Income Potential: Low
How Does Product Report Card Work?Register on their website, which is free and only takes 5 minutes. You’ll then receive the first survey to fill out within 24 hours of signing up.
Some of the companies they’ve worked with include IKEA, Gillette, and Microsoft. You get paid for taking the surveys you qualify for which can earn you a little bit of side income.
How Do You Earn Money with Product Report Card?If you want to make the most money with surveys you should sign up with multiple sites. Visit our post here for the top legit survey sites.
On PRC, each survey will pay out a certain amount of money depending on how long it takes to fill out. You’ll also earn money from simply verifying your account and filling in your details.
In addition to the money, you can also earn Amazon gift cards and free products from the company that commissioned the survey.
Here are the different ways you can make money with PRC:
- Complete your profile - takes maximum 15 minutes and can earn you up to $8.25.
- Participate in surveys - each survey nets you between $0.25-$5.00.
- Review products you own - each review pays between $0.50-$1.00.
- Test products at home - receive a product for free, then test and review it for $5.00.
- Join a focus group - takes between 2 hours and 3 days but earns you a whooping $150.00-$200.00.
How Do You Get Paid by Product Report Card?You need to accumulate minimum $25 in order to get paid. That shouldn’t be too difficult since you earn the first $8.25 just from filling out all your profiles. Here are the ways you can get your money paid out:
- PayPal - have your funds transferred directly to your PayPal account.
- Amazon Gift Card - convert your funds to credits on your Amazon account.
- Check - have your earnings sent to you on a check.
Pros of Product Report Card
- No qualifications required
- Quick, free and easy to sign up
- Multiple ways to make money
- Multiple payout options
- Good earnings compared to other sites
- Good Trustpilot score
Cons of Product Report Card
- Won't make you rich
- Doesn’t offer a lot of surveys
- Can take a while to hit the $25 threshold
- Some negative reviews online
SummaryIf you want to start earning today then sign up for Product Report Card in under 5 minutes.
Although you won't get rich, Product Report Card makes it easy to start earning a quick buck in your spare time in a variety of different ways.
Their good Trustpilot score is also reassuring. However, they’ve also received some reviews that mention payout issues - so keep this in mind.
If you want to make the most money with surveys you should sign up with multiple sites. Visit our post here for the top legit survey sites.